Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: You can do this buddy!!

Monday, July 14, 2014

You can do this buddy!!

We are approaching bedtime..... he's still outside playing basketball

but and I know this may be premature to say...

and boy do I wish so badly to get through this day..... without any behaviors!!!!!

Physical and verbal!!

I know he's not in jammies, doesn't have his teeth brushed, and hasn't even come inside yet, but

I know he can do it!!

He can end this day, this big huge day without losing it!!!

I know he can do it!

come on Ty, only a little bit of time to go... boy do I want to get this kid into bed quickly so that I can call a VICTORY!

ahh, wouldn't that be utterly amazing, beautiful, promising, gleeful, exciting, and absolute awesome!!!

Well, we'll have to start with him putting the basketball down (have I mentioned the boy has some OCD issues, therefore once his mind is set on something, there's kind of no way to stop the freight train of obsession and you kind of just need to roll with it in the most positive manner possible!

At least it's basketball, right!

Okay, clock is ticking, street light should be on soon (signaling time to come in)

and then from there, only time will tell what happens next .......... come on Ty- I"m cheering you on- you can do this!!!

Let's end this day with no behaviors.... yeah Team!

No comments :