Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: Girl time!

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Girl time!

I had a great afternoon with my girls!

We swam and played mermaids in the pool, Sarah learned to SWIM just yesterday basically-

where her confidence was matching her abilities! That's huge!

Although she refuses to put her face under water

the little girl can get herself all the way across our pool (it's an above ground, but still 18 feet diameter)

And she's never had formal lessons... only mommy!

So we had a good time, it was a hot day, and boy the pool felt like "butter" as Brian and I say when it feels so amazing to jump into- no shock of cold, just a perfect transition from the heat into the water

Smooth!!

We don't ever get enough girl time...

but just like everything else, I cherish the moments we do get that are filled with love, smiles, and playfulness!

It was fun girl time!

No comments :