Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: It's time, again!!!!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

It's time, again!!!!

well, tomorrow is hospital day for Ty

and good thing, between his complete lack of energy, really poor appetite and then during today's flush he screamed for me to get him a throw up bucket- he thought he was going to throw up..

he kind of did, more gagging.. but when you add 500ml of liquid into an already full colon- it has no where to go

if it doesn't come out one end, it will come out the other

and that sucks.. and it tells me good timing that he will be getting cleaned out tomorrow

and he'll feel so much better once this is done!

We will be there bright and early 6:00am - first surgery of the morning, and that hopefully means we'll also be home earlier in the day!

I know it's not gonna be easy-

I know the minute he sees we are all up so early in the morning- he knows it only means one thing (well he always thinks this, but he'll actually be right tomorrow!)

I wish there was something anything to take his anxiety and fears away- but there really isn't... we just have to do it, get it over with - and enjoy the time until the next time!

So, prayers for my little boy accepted- positive energy to help him get through this challenge that he will face tomorrow morning

and I hope we can keep him as calm as possible from beginning to end!

So, here we go again- but luckily I have my husband right by my side this time-

In January, Brian was also in the hospital donating a kidney- and I was downstairs at Peds surgery with Ty... and then going up to visit Brian while Ty was in surgery.. then... well, couldn't have been a more difficult scary and overwhelming day for all of us!

And tomorrow we'll get to put our energy into Ty and help him feel as good as new! With each others support...

You don't even realize how important that extra support is, the shoulder to lean on, the person to just gaze into each others eyes with.... it helps alot! And I"m glad he'll be there tomorrow with me and Ty!

No comments :