Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: The same one....

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The same one....

My husband has a birthday coming up next week... always a tough time because he always says

don't buy me anything, don't spend any money, I don't want anything, blah blah blah

yeah sure, like I"m going to let a birthday of my hubby pass by without even one gift for him to open!

I don't think so!

But now after I had a good idea, he and I had been talking about this, pondering, looking, getting ideas- finally he wanted a propane fire pit for the back yard

nothing fancy (we just aren't fancy people), more practical, small, and well most importantly inexpensive!

So I went ahead and FOUND one on line and purchased it TO SURPRISE HIM

and literally in the exact 15 minutes I was purchasing this fire pit I found, he was doing THE SAME THING!!!

He emailed me and said it's an early anniversary gift (anniversary isn't until end of August)

WHAT! SERIOUSLY!

but I got you this and funny thing is we both bought THE SAME ONE!!!

but the one he found was 5 dollars less so I went ahead and cancelled my order, but now I have nothing for his birthday!!

ugh..... hmmm I have no idea ...

but what is funny and tells you how well we know each other after 19 years of being together

we picked the exact same fire pit.... good value, looked cute, had features we discussed, etc...

umm yeah, kind of perfect for each other- love my husband!

But damn, what about his birthday?????? Need to come up with something!

No comments :