Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: Sensory reminder of the day for me..... by Angie Voss, OTR

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Sensory reminder of the day for me..... by Angie Voss, OTR

I love this sensory tip of the day by Angie Voss, OTR from Your Sensory Life...

And after a rough couple of days, this is WHAT I NEED to remember

because we do have an impact on his ability to regulate!

It just can be hard on those rougher than rough days to "stay regulated" ourselves!

So I'm taking this in... and I thank you Angie for the reminder!

***Sensory Tip of the Day!*** Our children are little co-regulating sponges...feeding off of our energy on a constant basis....positive or negative. Stay acutely in tune to your own state of regulation...your mood, stress level, tone/volume/speed of your voice, your pattern of breathing, and your body language. All of these can contribute to your child's state of regulation. Read more here... http://asensorylife.com/self-regulation.html ~Angie Voss, OTR

No comments :