Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: Good morning!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Good morning!

After the haircut day, I wish I could say it ended yesterday.. but not posting on my blog is an indicator- it was not a good day

But I will skip over that day, not go into details except to say...... dysregulation brings out his OCD which leads to no where good EVER!

Remember previous posts about his OCD and "buying" as he says.. it's intense, it makes no sense, it controls him, it is a beast

But he did swim for 1 1/2 hours yesterday with Brian and little by little it got better

Not great, trust me my arm where he has slapped it still stings

from his lashes out of not being able to make sense of all things around him

But Today, he and Megan have been watching a movie together... TOGETHER!!!

How's that to start off the day!

I would almost call it a miracle! But either way- it's a much better start to the day

which is what we need since he is going to the hospital on Thursday for disimpaction.

So it's about getting him in a "good place" to better be able to tolerate all that comes with going to the hospital

and luckily Gretchen gets to come... her first major assignment!

But back to life today, it's a good morning!

No comments :