Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: It's not going.....

Monday, July 7, 2014

It's not going.....

ahhhhhh

something is going on with his button- the port for his irrigation..... ugh!

After playing in the pool for over an hour (remember the swim thing for self regulating... it works)

he and I had a conversation out on our deck, something about halloween (I kind of tuned it out because he tends to get very OCD months ahead of halloween and oh it's so not fun)

so I did the head nod, agree acknowledge as he talked

and then he agreed to go on the potty for his bowel irrigation (I love that he is doing it earlier... this change is so awesome for so many reasons)

He got his xbox soccer world cup game set up

he patiently waited for me to "hook" him up

and nothing... NOTHING>>>>>

WHAT THE HE##

this is not good

I do EVERYTHING I know to fix it- and still NOTHING

he is still being as absolute patient as his little mind will allow

I disconnect, run the bag into the sink, I check everything, I massage his tummy, I have him stand up, I massage his tummy more (maybe there's gas in there or something ever so tiny causing this inside- because

I have now checked, rechecked and even changed bags and it's flowing just fine

until I hook it back up to him and NOTHING!!!

ugh this sucks-

I tell him maybe we'll try it again in a little bit, take a break, let me "re" check everything again- he agreed and went and laid down with Gretchen

oh crap what is going on...is something blocking it on the inside of him- which means some impaction- ugh

good that when I called Brian to give him a heads up, he has all the confidence in the world he can "fix" it that it's probably something to do with the bag, I"m doing, etc

and GOSH I hope he's right....... I really want him to be right....

because, if I"m right, then it means xray and more invasive stuff at home and if still not good results..... ugh our dreaded trip to the hospital.!

It has been 6 months now, oh I hope we can get another few months before having to go back- for Ty's sake!

Fingers crossed, there is something wrong with the bag, the tube, something other than Ty's bowels at this point..... please!!!

No comments :