Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: dormant state

Thursday, July 3, 2014

dormant state

Like I said yesterday, just maybe????

Not only did my little guy SLEEP until 7:30AM.. yes

7:30AM (woo hoo)

but when he did wake up, he asked Sarah if SHE wanted to go on to Roku and watch My little Pony (her FAVORITE show)

WHAT!!!!!!

who is this kid???

and Sarah happily engaged in a tiny conversation about PONIES that TY started!!!

WHAT????

What is happening here??

and I was just waiting, waiting for him to pull the rug out from under her (because that is what typically happens, okay all the time happens)

and nope, he gets the TV set up, Sarah is on the couch with a blankie on her snuggled up

Ty is on the dog bed (his favorite cozy place) that is placed right in front of the TV

snuggled with Gretchen and a blanket

and sure enough

they are watching My Little Pony TOGETHER!

What is going on here???

But as my loving hubby reminded me as we stood in the kitchen before he left for work

both with looks of disbelief on our faces

he said "enjoy the ride"

Yeah, I kinda needed that this morning

things have been so EXTREME with his behaviors, up and down, very high, very low

that I am on guard because I know how quickly it will turn, can turn, may turn

over the simplest of things..

he's been way more unpredictable since returning from CCI

much more volatile

like a Volcano, just steaming for some time, and every so often

without warning, spewing up lava in an explosive manner

then settling back to a calmness as if nothing had happened

and just when on goers think it's safe, think things are calm, so they dare to move in

BOOM

another explosive moment spewing out scolding hot lava

but I guess, right now, today, this volcano is in a dormant state,

for this moment right here right now!

I will enjoy the ride, I will be present to take in each of the moments that come while we are on this joyride

and I guess if he blows unexpectedly,

without warning

well, then he blows unexpectedly without warning

but we enjoyed the ride!

No comments :