Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: It was a happy 4th of July!

Friday, July 4, 2014

It was a happy 4th of July!

The day is not officially over

there is still time

but I"m gonna say it anyway

WOW!!!!!

What a fun and exciting day we have had

Our neighborhood block party- which is a pretty big event- probably 100 people, closed down street, street fireworks and sparklers, this year a live band (it's a neighbor so of course!), ping pong tournament, BBQ, kids, kids, and more kids...

I still cannot believe how this day has SO FAR gone..

Brian and I even got to sit, drink a beer, and play ping pong ourselves

WOW!!!

Just so proud of Ty, and really of my entire family-

we had fun, we relaxed, we joined the party

and we had a good time!

All the way down to watching fireworks show ... it was great!

I'm just so thrilled we were ABLE to do this ...

and here's the kicker part..

I"m closing my eyes and watching my back

but here goes

NO BEHAVIORS!!!!

ahhhh - that is a happy scream with a big smile on my face! Yeah I know, pretty cool!

Now I"m just going to end this here, now on that happy note!

So happy 4th of July to everyone

I hope your celebrations were as fun as ours!

No comments :