Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: Just maybe????

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Just maybe????

Not sure what to think when he's in a VERY good mood..... these are the hard things about him

hmmm is it gonna fly over the tiniest thing any second now?

I do hate it because sometimes it makes it hard to just ENJOY the moment... and as you know that is what I DO!!

Moment to moment, that's how we leave, that's how we survive, that's just how it is!!

Hmm, other than being up at 4:30AM...... wonder how the day will finally end???

I think I'm on edge with the 4th of July coming up

and that is ALL HE TALKS ABOUT

and talk about taking a day moment to moment

WOW

I'm perfectly fine, we are perfectly fine staying home, swimming, BBQing here, and just laying low..

but kind of hard to do when the party is out front of your house

but one thing if for sure... behaviors between now and then

tells us NO WAY

but maybe?? maybe this is the mood he needs to be in (as if he has control over it)

just maybe this week is a good week that he gets through and even enjoys a little social time on the 4th?

Just maybe??????

No comments :