Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: like a petal floating down stream

Saturday, July 5, 2014

like a petal floating down stream

ahhhhh quick somebody pinch me!!!

okay, actually don't, because I DO NOT want to wake up from whatever this "dream" like life is going on!

After the good 4th of July festivities last night and then he sleeps until 8:30AM

then just hangs out watching fun ESPN 1976 NBA slam dunk contest with daddy

giggling and cheering the awesome dunks he's watching

then minor issue- but got through it

then he and I playing a little soccer out front!

ps thank you World Cup for igniting a soccer bug in him... because well, that's my thing

and wow he has skills, wow he has such talent, wow he's never had any formal soccer experience (except one time when he was 5)

and just wow!

Then I was done (and hot outside still in jammies)

so we just transition into the house- which is a wow moment in of itself

and now he's playing FIFA Soccer 14 on xbox

which is a big deal because the only thing he has played on xbox in the last 4-5 months is NBA basketball

remember rigidity?

So, just WOW WOW WOW!!

I don't want this to end,

it feels so nice to see him just moving through his day moment to moment in a very fluid way,

kind of like a nice flowing stream, just gently flowing with no rapids, no rocks to get caught up on, with no crashing or thrashing of waves

simply flowing ever so gently, as if you put a flower petal and were able to walk along the stream watching the flower petal just slowly move down stream

not getting caught up on anything

just enjoying the experience of floating

yeah, kind of like that! So please do not wake me up from this... I"m enjoying my float down the stream

I'm enjoying watching my boy float like a gentle flower petal down stream

ever so peacefully and calmly

now some breathing time!

No comments :