Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: It simply ended....

Saturday, March 1, 2014

It simply ended....

Saturday morning has taken a turn!

A turn for the better.... as hubby had to work this morning, I am sitting here watching my oldest and my boy play pool on our mini pool table.

And they engaged for about 30 minutes.!!!

30 minutes.. are you kidding me... that is simply record breaking!!!

And and..

get this, Megan showed so much flexibility whenever Ty came up with a "rule change" mid game, or didn't like something....

rather then completely being argumentative back at him, as usual

she choose to just say, ok whatever, I'll let it go- let's keep playing!

Now I totally understand the unfairness with this.. but when it something we are constantly working on with him, and she historically will hold her ground to no end, which she herself has flexibility issues and rigidity issues.... I was so incredibly proud of her!!!

And him, because he too wanted to keep playing with his big sister and showed as best he could good sportsmanship (we established the rule from the beginning of no trash talking and one re-do for missing the white ball from the beginning)...

So they did it. They even choose to play 5 games of pool. And and........

it ended on good terms! At the end of the last game, with no yelling

no unfair whining, no hitting, no throwing, no stomping off in anger....

it just simply ended, they talked about how Megan lost because she hit the 8 ball in the wrong pocket from which she called... and that was it! They laughed about it, and went their separate ways!

oohhhh mama is a happy mama in this moment!!

Here is a picture of a different awesome moment between these two... they make me so proud!

No comments :