Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: Warming my heart with noodles!

Friday, February 28, 2014

Warming my heart with noodles!

After the behaviorist left today (which it was an okay time with her today, a little up and down for him, but he dealt with his frustration appropriately and recovered fairly quickly!- victory!

Anyway, after she was gone, he said he was hungry. And that usually doesn't mean he wants me to fix him something, it usually means he's going to barrel through the fridge in search of an idea to have (however it's always a sandwich and or potato bars).. but he thinks about something else (or pretends to)...

And today, he grabbed the leftover noodles and said "how about macaroni and cheese?"

Well, sounds good to me!

So he also got the Daiya cheese (it's fake cheese since he can't have dairy.. but it's actually quite good!

anyway, he warms it up in the microwave... and then called me over to the table.

When I walked over to the table, he was sitting on the bench, with a bowl of the warmed up noodles with cheese on top, and two forks.

He said "you get some"

I asked him if he's going to share his meal with me?

He said yes, we can share the bowl

Yeah, kind of an awesome moment. Awesome in deed!

No comments :