Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: Being present on this uneventful day

Monday, February 24, 2014

Being present on this uneventful day

Nothing could top my awesome mommy moment from yesterday... the Bacon in your burger moment....

And it's weird, it's a Monday, girls at school, Brian's at work, behaviorists comes over as usual- and it was a pretty uneventful day.

I can't believe I"m saying that.. uneventful... in this case, that's a really good thing!

Ty and I even made dinner (this afternoon) and something new- which he tried, and simply stated that he didn't like it- so he proceeded to the kitchen to make himself a sandwich.

Again, uneventful, just matter of fact, doesn't like it, and moves on from that moment!

I'm liking today.... I really hope tomorrow is another uneventful day! It feels kind of like, just being in the moment.

Just literally breathing with each breath, and being present. This is certainly not typical in our day to day... it's just not.

But when it is, wow it feels amazing!

No comments :