Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: Remembering the good moments from today- like French Crepes!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Remembering the good moments from today- like French Crepes!

This morning, Ty and I made French Crepes!

How awesome is that... I had never made crepes before (that was always Brian's specialty!)

They were absolutely delicious, with strawberry jam. We sat at the table together and talked about how great these crepes were!

And the other great part (I am just going to skip over the behaviors we had today to keep my mind on the good times of crepes!)...

We saved the rest of the batter after we made the two for us, and I got to make dinner crepes with fresh veggies, (bell peppers, onions, basil, avocado) and cheese!

Awesome dinner! Awesome crepes!

And as part of my good moments of the day, when Sarah came home from school I got Ty and Sarah involved with making a Leprechaun Trap (believe it or not, we have never made one before in this household!)

But I threw the ideas out there and they started to work!

And again, I am going to skip over the behavior details we experienced during portions of the Leprechaun trap making time- and forget that Ty was, well being difficult and rude and I will just remember how he was trying to tap into his creative side and come up with an idea, and had lots of ideas, so many ideas he couldn't stop!

But ultimately 3 traps were made and here is a picture of the child who didn't mind having her picture taken during this crafty time (Ty protested, which was absolutely fine- I do always ask if it's ok- and today, it was not! )

So bring on the Leprechauns...... we have gold waiting!!!!

No comments :