Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: Flash back "sleep pictures of the day"

Monday, March 24, 2014

Flash back "sleep pictures of the day"

Rather than lamenting on the very first day of Spring break and all the challenges, trials, behaviors, issues, that occurred today! I thought I would post 2 photos I stumbled across,

These are flash back "sleep pictures of the day"

Funny thing, I didn't even realize my little guy had crazy sleep habits back than!

I mean, I knew he didn't sleep much, and cried much of the nights, and struggled to sleep, stay asleep, but just look how adorable he was!

In these photos he's 2 1/2... I particularly love the mouth open on the couch photo, and the one where he simply fell asleep resting is tired little head in the palm of his hands, propped up on his elbows!

Wasn't he so cute!!!!

No comments :