Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: They had fun.......

Saturday, November 16, 2013

They had fun.......

wow, wow,,,,,, wow!!

My kids never cease to amaze me..... and it wasn't just one, it was 2 that are the least likely to participate TOGETHER!

Ty just simply asked Megan if she wanted to play basketball... (it's an indoor hoop that hangs on the back of a door)

Now, Ty loves sports- all sports. Megan, well not so much.

In fact, if involves moving, she's even less likely to do it- she is hard to get active

And to then play with her brother- well this is just like winning the lottery!

So she agreed..... I think his face lite up like a xmas tree...... he loves to engage with her- she doesn't

And for reasons that are years in the making, Ty has always struggled to PLAY and has such a high need to control those that he plays with

and let's just say, it almost always never ends well

But last night, those two were having so much fun together. Megan was smiling and giggling- and actually playing

Ty was giggling and having so much fun- they were having so much fun!

I honestly couldn't believe my eyes and ears . And especially, for them to play something physical together- well, like I said, Megan NEVER wants to!

They are ok at times to do something on the computer side by side... that's pretty much how their interactions go, and occasionally they'll agree on a show to watch

/

This awesome basketball playing fun went on for about 15 minutes..... Sarah was cheering them on- there was laughter

there was silliness

and for me and Brian- there was an amazing moment for us as parents.

I have never been prouder of my three kids....... and especially of Megan and Ty........ some how, some way they figured things out!

And they had fun!

No comments :