Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: My sweet Sarah.....

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

My sweet Sarah.....

The sweetest moment I've had today: watching Sarah play quietly by herself the game Mancala.......

I didn't even know she knew how to play

but I know she has watched us play it recently

She's so calm, so patient, moving the marbles from one place to the next, dropping one in the end as she moves them round and round the board.

And as I was watching her and then realizing what an awesome moment that is- seeing how grown up she's getting, now that she's 6 1/2.... full of love and kindness and still continues to make everyone who is around her smile!

I was just watching and watching...... and then she jumped up, screamed and ran off....

What just happened? That was so sudden

and then she screams "spider".... and was out of there.

This nice peaceful moment, we have music playing in the background, the sound of marbles moving around the wood board..... and then boom..... spider freak out!

I have to say, that was funny! Just absolutely funny.......

and now she's right back to playing the game.... moving marbles around the board, not giving a care in the world that she is playing it by herself, and having so much fun! Love that girl.... She really is the kid that always makes lemonade from lemons....

I know she teaches me a lot.... she's got good things happening in her future!

No comments :