Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: My first born is 12........ and they had a conversation!

Friday, November 29, 2013

My first born is 12........ and they had a conversation!

How awesome is this picture...... this is my Meggie boo- the sweet, creative, beautiful spirit- that certainly does her own thing......

and I love her self portraits- because it really shows her creative personal side of how she defines herself!

At dinner tonight, she choose to have Thai food, which we have never had as a family... and when Megan exclaimed how much she loves the wide rice noodle dish, Ty politely offered her the rest of his portion, and then she politely replied, Thanks Ty.

This is what other people call a conversation, and Ty and Megan had one.

Yes, pretty awesome moment in deed!

So here is to my Megan, my sweet kind and creative Megan, and we love you to the moon and back!

No comments :