Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: My football historian.....

Sunday, November 3, 2013

My football historian.....

It's Sunday.

That means, football Sunday.

That means Brian and Ty will be watching football, playing football, hanging out with football on the TV.

This is a good thing.

This makes Ty happy.

This makes Brian happy.

Ty has become quite a little football historian. He right now is watching about the 1982 Super Bowl game of 49ers vs Bengals.

I think it's super bowl 16?

He's so excited to talk the old plays, the history making plays, to talk about the old greats in NFL.

He loves being to talk to daddy about all of this.

This is a good passion. It's not just football- it's learning about things from the past.

It's connecting Ty and Brian to things that not just Ty enjoys- but Brian too.

And Ty knows that! That's what makes this even more awesome.

After all, connecting to people isn't his strong point- this is where Autism usually interferes.

He likes to connect to animals.

But he is trying, and I love that they can connect over football.

This is great!

Ty and I connect over baking and building things.

These connections are wonderful. These connections are critical.

These connections kick Autism in the butt......

and I'm proud of Ty for working so hard to make these connections.

And I"m proud of us as his parents for fueling these connections- we are an awesome team and I knew that before we got married......

Let's get this Sunday of Football started!

No comments :