Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: My cello music.....

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My cello music.....

A new day, another sunrise, another breath of fresh air, another morning that starts with my music. My latest love is the cello. I particularly love this album- by Steven Sharp Nelson. Always puts me in my calm place. Now I myself am not musical. I do not play any instrument- okay I can play Mary had a little lamb on the piano and a few Christmas kids songs, but believe me I'm at a 8 year olds level. I should never have quit when I was 8. So I do love listening to the piano, George Winston, Jim Brickman, so many beautiful composers. And now the Cello. So I thought I would share, as a new day is a new beginning. I even told my husband that I would love to learn to play the cello. Maybe someday! It's important to have things to look forward to.

No comments :