Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: Look what my little boy made me......

Friday, September 27, 2013

Look what my little boy made me......

Can you believe this sweet little garden wine glass holder table was made for me and Brian by our little guy. He painted it orange because he knows I like orange. The only thing he asked for help with (since he's not allowed to use the saw, for obvious reasons) was the 4 triangle cuts. The rest was all him. Scrap wood we always have laying around- and lots of creativity and hammering of nails. This was pretty cool and a glimpse of what and who our son really is- when his body and soul are not being bombarded by so many difficult things that he is not able to properly process that make him struggle so much with everyday tasks we all take for granted. This is my boy! And he makes me so proud!

No comments :