Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: a moment of my day........

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

a moment of my day........

So a little bit better day then yesterday. Everything a bit calmer. And this is how things can typically look when he gets motivated or an idea: this is Ty getting an idea and trying to put it into action- actually it's the leftovers of his idea:
Next step after the mess is implementing his idea: He created a mini golf course and the crafts were making dinosaur heads to hit the golf ball through. He added ramps and other obstacles as well.
And then after all that thinking, planning, organizing, playing, this is what happens to my little guy: Notice it's that drawer again... this time his body is laying over it. This morning it was his head was in it. When he crashes, he crashes. This is what he does to regulate. In fact the moment before crashing asleep, he was saying something that honestly didn't make any sense to me, he got frustrated that I didn't understand, did a little swipe kick to me, I ignore him, he falls asleep. That happens a lot, a behavior, usually pretty minimal effort for him, and then he's asleep. So, who knows what the rest of the day will bring- one thing that is consistent, is his inconsistency!

No comments :