Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: Autism and sleep really are not friends!

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Autism and sleep really are not friends!

My son sleeps randomly, he falls asleep in the strangest, most uncomfortable looking positions and places. This is just a sample of some pictures - I almost take a picture a day because he falls asleep in the strangest ways and places. Someday I'll have to make a book and include all the crazy sleep places and positions. Autism and sleep are very interesting. And for the most part, I don't think they are really friends.

2 comments :

momto3 said...

notice the sleep places: 1 is under our bed, 1 is out on the sidewalk in front of house, 1 is his head is inside a drawer placed on the floor, 1 is on concrete at our campsite: oh so many more to someday share!

Steve Berke said...

I enjoyed reading your article. Please make more interesting topics like this on.
I'll come back for more :)

From Japs a researcher from Beddingstock gel memory foam mattress