Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: My lucky stars.......

Saturday, September 6, 2014

My lucky stars.......

And the pattern continues!

What a lovely evening we had as a family!

Brian and Ty swam, and then we just sat by the campfire in the backyard... drinking margaritas (obviously just Brian and I)

just enjoying the evening time- and ultimately had to order pizza... because we were having such a nice time, we hadn't prepared for dinner..

which feel so amazing to be completely flexible and not be "stuck" in this hard driven routine!

We didn't eat dinner until 8:00 (which is pretty much unheard of in this family

and we simply existed all together

in the same space, breathing the same air

it's amazing how awesome that is when you don't usually get to experience that except the rare once every 6-9 months

this just isn't our norm it isn't how things go over here

well, it just isn't

but clearly

CLEARLY

stars are all aligned in such a way that makes my little boy happy and regulated enough to participate in the moment!

I thank my lucky stars!

No comments :