Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: What a nice morning...

Saturday, June 28, 2014

What a nice morning...

Had a really nice, okay amazing morning!

A beautiful morning, sun shining, a little bit of coolness still the air

birds singing

and me and my hubby sitting out on our deck, me drinking my usual-

peppermint mocha - made with almond milk

he having OJ and a bagel

just sitting, listening to nice acoustic guitar station on pandora

it was so nice!

And even a better part,

not that it gets much better then just chillin with my hubby

but little by little the kids trickled out

and even so, things remained calm, peaceful

and nice

Ty joined us, along with all 3 dogs-

Sarah joined then Megan, and we just were all

present!!

I know, can't believe I said it- we were all present- together

in the same space, at the same time,

it was just nice!

And it lasted for about an hour and half...

it was one of those mornings where you just go, to heck with errands, to chores, and everything else

the minute we leave this, it's over

but if we just stay, it will continue

so we did!

and it did continue

and it was a very nice morning.

No comments :