Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: Just as the ocean is.....

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Just as the ocean is.....

He slept until 7:45AM

unbelievable for how things have been going!

And with him doing his "potty" time earlier in the day

it made for lots of play into the night... including basketball in the dark in the street!

Isn't that what summer and being a kid is about!

I wasn't thrilled with it being so dark.. but playing outside until 9:00PM

well, it was a moment for me seeing the significance of this!

I hope he chooses to go on the potty again early today- it was nice NOT having to deal with his anxiety of it late in the day when all he wants to do is play

but today is a new day

a new day means, who knows hour to hour, even minute to minute

He's asleep right now taking nap

girls are at VBS thanks to my sister and brother in law for getting them, allowing Ty and I to stay home and keep him comfortable here

and I wonder when he wakes up, what his mood will be?

what will he want to do, will he want to engage in an activity with me, or just have me watch him

lots of unknowns to start off this day,

one thing is for sure lately- he is as unpredictable moment to moment as the ocean

never turn your back,

always be prepared for ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING

and save him when he begins to "drown" in his own self

Life ever changing, just as the ocean is

Life unpredictable, just as the ocean is

Life beautiful and precious, just as the ocean is!

No comments :