Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: Memory lane

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Memory lane

Been clearing out our storage unit after construction finally

and I have been having so much fun, discovering some wonderful and memorable old photos

This one is at my parents house when we started dating back in 1995

Then this one is when Brian came to visit me when I was living in Monterey for my "job" out of college.... he was still in college - I believe this is Feb. 1996

These are our Once upon a time....... beginning photos- 19 years ago... fun times for sure!

Then I stumbled across some sweet photos: this one is of Ty, age 3 and Sarah 5 months..

they really have always had a special relationship- love how he is supporting her head with his tiny hand

and look at their gazing... pure joy moment for those two!

,p>And this one is of Megan, age 9 I'm pretty sure

Just love her beautiful expressive blue eyes!

And already showing us sassy face ;)

Love her... and her silly sassy-ness..... she makes us laugh!

and this concludes my trip down memory lane!

It put a smile on my face- fun times!

No comments :