Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: crappy start to the day

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

crappy start to the day

What a crappy way to start a day!

6:45 (that's no the crappy part)

being yelled at, okay more like screamed at for I don't even know what not that it's ever okay- but still don't even know what the heck the problem is

to help me better assess the situation.

then things start flying, Ty is pulling the covers off my bed- I still don't know what is going on

and the reality is in this Autism world, there isn't really anything

probably a thought that has now taken over and controlling him

an idea and probably an imaginary idea that now I"m not doing what he would like me to do to help him carry out this thought!

Stay with me, I know it's hard !

Anyway, took about one hour to finally chill him out- it certainly isn't easy when Brian is trying to get ready for work, he's being cruel to the girls

and we are just trying to help him calm down enough to then further help him

this is definitely an out of control moment! UGH

So, Brian leaves for work, I go to make my coffee, as I do EVERY SINGLE MORNING- my special peppermint mocha made with starbucks espresso, peppermint syrup, mocha syrup (both sugar free) and almond milk..... it's delicious- and well, it's my thing and I won't apologize for that!

And as I prep my coffee to start brewing and getting everything ready, NOOOOOOO

I"m out of my sugar free chocolate syrup- which means only one thing

my coffee will not be right at all! I can do without the peppermint, but to be without the mocha on a day that started off this crappy

NOOOOOO

I even am so desperate I send Megan over to our local store around the corner to pick some up- and I bribe her with she can get herself a donut...

I think it's golden- it's gonna be alright because the syrup will be here shortly- okay, I feel a bit better about this whole thing- minus the continued oppositional defiant behavior Ty is exhibiting- to say he's off to today, well UNDER STATEMENT!

just wait till he finds out he has a psychiatry appt today- this should be fun- in a very very very sarcastic way-

ugh but my syrup is coming- I"m saved soon!

Megan comes back home and say's "Mom they're out of your syrup, but you can pick it up tomorrow they said!!"

WHAT!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOO

why is this day starting off so crappy and continuing to be so crappy :(<

Really-

this my friends is what you call the fall out

the fall out of the way overly excited day of his birthday and father's day and all the new changes in schedule occurring because the girls are out of school

Yep, he holds it together, as hard as he can- but ultimately it has to be released.... and for him

his release is usually a very nutty outer body, crazy thinking, behavior party (okay not really a party but remember I am having a crappy day)

Oh, so back to my coffee for a minute- after Megan came home, no chocolate syrup - and yeah like I can wait till tomorrow- ugh I want it now!!!!

So this is how desperate I got- I made my espresso as usual, and I hunted around the house for anything "chocolate"- and yep, I'm using Nesquik chocolate powder in my almond milk that I will steam and hope to resurrect my coffee for today!

How pathetic, huh?

But like I said, this has started out to be such a crappy day- and I need some mo jo in order to turn it around

I can't just wave a magic wand and have things improve

this job takes some serious ENERGY and PATIENCE...

wonder how it's gonna taste?????? at this point- who the heck cares!

I need to turn this crappy start to our day around and stat

wish me luck!

No comments :