Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: I tried!

Monday, June 23, 2014

I tried!

VBS for the girls-

I was actually able to bring them - (first time in the car with just me and the kids in well over a year)........ Ty wanted to stay in the car with Gretchen while I signed them in....... and then.......

ugh!

The ride home: apple juice sippy cup flew up to the windshield, spilling everywhere, a DVD came flying at me- he unbuckled himself -

all I could do was get home (all of 1/2 a mile) fast- I already locked all doors (childproof) and rolled down windows to blow the wind on him- hoping to help him experience a minute of calmness so I could get home.... -

hmmm maybe I can arrange a ride for the girls the rest of the week

Autism+sensory overload+anxiety+outside home environment=not good moment

No comments :