Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: Pretty awesome moment.....

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Pretty awesome moment.....

Awesome moment of the day:
realizing Ty was off quietly doing something!  Now this can be good or bad.. I wasn't sure at this point!
I searched my room, I searched the family room, I called, and there wasn't an answer.  
I was pretty sure he didn't go outside. </p><p>And if you read my last post, I had made a hammock using our table in the family room.... well
yep, that's where he was.  
But I didn't know it because he hung blankets all around it so it was a fort, he plugged cute decoration lights in to light it up just a bit, and there he was
laying in this hammock I made, under the table, and are you ready for this......
READING A BOOK BY HIMSELF!!!  
Never in his 9 1/2 years have I found him off reading by himself... never!
I almost cried, but I didn't want to show too much emotion because that tends to upset him, even if it's happy...
I didn't want to bring attention to it, I simply said, oh there you are!  
and he smiled, and said "look I'm reading about Michael Jordan!
Yes you are my little boy, yes you are!  
And that is a pretty awesome moment! 

No comments :