Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: "Pin it"

Sunday, April 13, 2014

"Pin it"

This is him! As it's late in the evening, potty time is past due, but he's in good spirits.

He walks over to me, looks over my shoulder as I was just looking/searching things on Pinterest (I call this mommy time)

He looks over my shoulder, see's something interesting

A pin about WHAT NOT TO GROW TOGETHER

in the garden and he asks me

to click on it to see it!

I say later, it's potty time and we can look at it another time.

He says.... (this is so my boy... )

"Pin it and I can look at it later!"

That's my boy... and he followed through and went with out incident on the potty!

This is why we are taking a break from ABA... it's just necessary right now!

And I will pin it for he and I to look at tomorrow. Pretty cool!

No comments :