Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: Instead of....

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Instead of....

Well, we have had a good day today!

In fact, these are the days that keep my going and knowing we are doing the right thing for out little guy!

At least today was simply good!

And he still has a mind of his own- and rather than listening to me when it was "potty time" this is what he went and did instead of listening to my request!

Seriously, nothing like being creative, creating a basketball game out of a box, even making the hoops- drawing the lines.... love this kid!

Now he went and got his basketball cards and that is part of his "game" he is inventing.

Hmm this should be interesting- I love when he makes up, creates, invents games like this!

Basketball anyone?

And hopefully sometime in the not so distant future he'll comply with my request to go on the potty- it's getting late ;)

No comments :