Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: Check out the basketball star......

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Check out the basketball star......

This is a video clip from a good part of the day.....

Check out his moves!!!!

I say a good part of the day, because as it's 9:00pm he is just settling in on the potty (which was supposed to have been started at 7:00... and he has done pretty much anything but cooperate (even a little!(

it was a good day, but I know he was challenged more than a little- and we always seen resulting behaviors because of it!

But that doesn't take away from this awesome video of my little hoopster-

You know, he promised me he would buy me a lakehouse when he gets to the NBA!

First, why a lakehouse, no clue- but I"ll take it!

Second, notice he says "when" he gets to the NBA, not IF!!!

That's some confidence, right!

Now, if we could just get him to get in the car to pick up his sister from school without major behaviors.. then you know-

Skies the limit!!!

Skies the limit anyway for my little guy.... and we do have high hopes for him... NBA, maybe, maybe not.. but why dream small when you can dram BIG!!!!

No comments :