Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: Life can be so tiring......

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Life can be so tiring......

I guess when he came running excitedly, super hyper, a bit nutty this morning before 7am and saying "5 more days till CCI"

I guess this kind of energy, excitement, anxiety- well

it takes its toll on one little body!

Here he is in his SECOND nap of the day..... it's a lot of energy both mentally and physically knowing what is coming soon!

And in other great news.. my baby lost her second top tooth- so now she is pretty much missing her 2 front teeth (she lost her first one a few weeks ago and the little nub is just now coming in.....

I won't even go into details about what happened this morning, trying to get her off to school!

Let's just say, she has her own anxiety issues, and losing teeth I guess is one of them..... TOTAL FREAK OUT over it!

It's kind of funny... .. now that several hours have passed, she got off to school, and luckily it all ended otherwise I was about to pull my hair out because it's just a tooth and it's her 4th tooth she has lost and I guess we have a lot more freak outs over teeth falling out since she has only lost 4.... yeah (sarcasm 100%)

But here is my baby and her toothless grin!

Good thing she is my easiest most mild mannered child... but she definitely has her quirks (don't we all ;) ) isn't she adorable with no teeth!

No comments :