Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: My goal, four days.......

Monday, December 9, 2013

My goal, four days.......

While he slept for his morning nap

mom got motivated (somehow) to do a short workout for the first time in about 10 months.....

Long overdue, but I have to say, I had that time to myself!

Which by the way if you can't yet tell by our story...... never happens!

I used to get workouts in.. but there is nothing more frustrating than trying to do a workout, and being constantly interrupted for any number of reason!

That certainly takes the steam out of wanting to work out... it was already a chore, but when you can't even focus on it for more than 2 minutes in a row.... well this mama said forget it!

But with this cold weather, my yard work and outside projects are sort of on hold.. which usually I"m outside while he's asleep- getting to do my work... which has to count as a work out, right?

So I think the winter season has hit, the cold air is everywhere, and it's not so nice to be outside for very long right now.

So, I have told myself I have to figure out somehow to do something physical!

It's not easy.... I prefer being outside... that makes the whole experience so much better... and time go by so much faster!

But I did do it today.....

It may only be one day, but I will try to turn one day into 2 days, and then 2 days into 3 days... and maybe I'll make the goal of 4 days a week to start.

Yes, four days a week- that sounds like a good and realistic goal.

So he slept, I worked out, he woke up, I was done.

Now we'll get on with the rest of our day.... Happy Monday!

No comments :