Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: Good moments are taking over!

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Good moments are taking over!

Well, I feel like I've only been reporting on "good" awesome, monumental moments...

which by the way for the first time in well over a year, is finally outweighting the bad moments.... that's a huge turn of events in this household.

For the good moments to out number the bad moments...well, it allows us to breathe, even if just for a few moments at a time.

It means we are "living", enjoying moments, being a family. Does it really matter if we still can't leave the house as a family? I don't think so, this is what Ty can do, so we will meet him where he's at and enjoy it!

It's pretty remarkable, it's something that unless you experience what a crazy, chaotic, full of negative moments and struggles and conflict most of your waking moments ( and really even the sleeping one's too!), well, let's just say, it sucks!

So for us to be able to say and feel we have more smiles and laughter happening than anger and behaviors- well it's simply a wonderful thing.

So with that, I would like to report on another wonderful moment..... The girls and I walked to the market, just simply looking around, just to get out.

okay, I did get a delicious apple cider, but still just simply browsing.

It's so nice to be able to do that, just doing something without it being a DEAL.... well, feels un heard of in our family... so it was just nice.

When we got back, Ty was actually pretty happy to see us (not his usual transition when we come back from somewhere, but much preferred!)

and then he was up to something.

I was instructed to not look, and don't go over by him.

Okay, no problem. My little boy was busy over at the table beading me a necklace. Yep, sitting quietly, patiently, focused on beading me, a necklace.

In fact, he went to the length of putting it inside a box he could find. And then said, "open it".

You should have seen the smile and glee beaming from him. Wow... enough to light up the room! He was so proud of himself and was so happy to give me something he felt was so special!

And he was right... it was so special.... Now how amazing is that, huh??

Man I love moments like that! That is just awesome!

No comments :