Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: Can I go to bed without any more "issues" tonight please?

Monday, December 2, 2013

Can I go to bed without any more "issues" tonight please?

I am blessed, I am blessed.... just keep saying it to myself... I am blessed!

but it was a rough night- I guess to be expected with first day back after a week school break for all!

But ugh ... between a major meltdown with Ty..... why? well Megan said football is stupid

and that sent him into tears and more crying, throwing up a little because he's crying so hard......

then into throwing....

before the throwing I thought this is good- he's sad, and crying over this statement..... and not hitting her over it...

and then the sadness got to anger.... but eventually all calmed down for the moment

until after dinner... then things started up again... and this time he locked himself into my room and went on a throwing destructive spree... ugh

then he calmed down again....

then our little Sarah who also has tummy troubles a lot..

was having terrible cramping.... crying, cramping, crying, needing tummy massage... more tummy massage... for about 45 minutes of tummy massage....

I hate seeing her so miserable- poor thing... she always asks me why this happens to her :( So this has brought the evening to a rapid close, not sure where the night went, still have chores to get done before bed, I'm tired,

okay, this is me whining...... these are not very fun nights........ yep whining again!

But I'm done.. thanks for listening! :)

I am blessed..... but right now, I'm tired and want to go to bed without any more "issues" tonight please!!

No comments :