Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: What a day....

Monday, October 27, 2014

What a day....

Man.... over 3 hours spent at GI doctor's today - for littlest.... wow she has some serious patience!

Then after meeting her new teacher because we have switched her out of her current class for reasons that will only improve in a new class-

she was excited, she was thrilled there are class pets, and they do art, and then

and then........ she and Ty were outside at the same time, playing

not together, but outside, in the front yard, he playing with his bow and arrow set

she jump roping!

And I swear, she really is an Angel on Earth- because for the amount of time she spent crying because Ty was being just straight up mean to her- hiding her snoopy, just honestly being a jerk (however, I get that he isn't really being a jerk, he clearly was struggling greatly to gain some sense of control over his world, which was evident by him trying to control Sarah, although she doesn't go with that and then he says very unkind things to the kindest sweetest, and most forgiving little girl he will ever know!

and to prove that, there she was, playing outside

invited by Ty

although not to play with him, just to be outside with him!

And that is a gem moment!

And boy did I need to see that.... that is the kind of moment that reminds me

he is just a little boy who is trying so so hard

even if, well, he makes things very difficult.

It's a lot of effort on his part, and I will remember that for tomorrow!

I just love my little Belle and my little guy..... and it warms my heart to see a good moment between them - it's been a while!

No comments :