Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: Tired and... well........

Friday, October 17, 2014

Tired and... well........

Feeling a bit tired today!

Luckily the new lego set arrived that is "RENTED"

this is the greatest thing ever for a kid like mine!

But in about 1 hour and 20 minutes (probably not quite that long)

over 400 pieces of lego builders set

constructed

and done!

That was fast!

He did start playing with it a bit which was nice to see

it had a catapault which is pretty cool!

But feeling tired, and as October is quickly running into November

I"m feeling a bit sad at the thought that

probably no pumpkin patch visits this year!

Our yearly fun expedition I just don't think we can manage

I don't think Brian or I have the energy, the stamina to tackl the pumpkin patch

sometimes things so simple

are still so so so so hard!

I'm even hoping to take girls out and then

seperately maybe take Ty

but not sure

just don't know if the price will be too high to his nervous system

Just not sure if he is in a place right now that he would be able to handle that simple outing...

just some days are harder than others to stomach this

and that just sucks.

No comments :