Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: Sorry kids, this mama is tired today!

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Sorry kids, this mama is tired today!

This mama is just tired today!

Maybe it's the heat, maybe it's the tons of activities now that it's the end of the school year.

Or maybe, I'm just tired today!

I work 24/7. I typically don't sit down until between 9-9:30pm where the routine is the girls and I sit and watch a show just before bed.

And although Ty has been in a decent mood, not nearly as difficult as it could be, definitely a little off

I am always engaging with him (because when he wants to "talk", boy he doesn't stop talking)

The constant messes to be cleaned. Even if he helps, which is a good sign when he does, but trust me- it is definitely something to still be "cleaned" post his efforts.

He and little one had a great time in kiddie pool in front yard- (remember, it's so hot right now)- and it was nice to see them getting along.

But what does he do- decides to go into the house- soaking wet with tshirt and shorts- and drips water everywhere alone the way- and then puddles it up literally in the bathroom-

Water was EVERYWHERE!!!!

So, yep, that took time to clean up- he helped bring the towels, but my patience was wearing thin (remember the first line here- I"m tire!!)- and just needed it cleaned up.

So, I guess I"m just tired today. Funny how when you are tired, it kind of puts one in a foul mood- and throws my patience out the window!

Sorry kids- this mama is tired today!

No comments :