Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: I sent it!!!

Friday, June 3, 2016

I sent it!!!

I sent it!

Our story, our very long and complicated story of everything that went wrong last summer!

For some reason, it makes me feel nervous.

I got asked to write a post about our very difficult crisis situation that happened last summer, outlining the lack of services and help during a crisis for families like ours.

It's a blog post for Autism Society Bay Area- so probably a pretty big audience.

And I sent our very personal, very long, very complicated story to the person who asked me to write it (she's the president of the non profit organization).

But maybe, just maybe it might help another family.

If there is one thing I've learned, it's important to tell our story- our very complicated, emotional and exhausting story. Our son's story. Our families story.

I have so many moments of "had I known, wish I knew, if we had......" - but this is why we won't ever give up. NO matter how hard things get

we won't give up! Our son deserves to be happy! Our family deserves to be happy together.

But I'm still nervous- I put our life out there! It's kinda scary!

No comments :