Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: I have a new project!

Thursday, June 23, 2016

I have a new project!

While they got to play...... I got to build!!!

A new stair platform for the pool.......

A moment when everyone is happy.... even Gretchy! <3
It had been awhile since I had time to build anything..... but outdoor projects that can be done poolside- that helps so Ty can swim and play and I"m there paying attention to him, but I am building. Not just sitting!

Plus with this new above ground pool we have... I call it our poor man's pool.........just because that's funny- I have been wanting to make more than one point of entry. Plus the new steps we got that will arrive any day now are steps into the pool, rather than a ladder and that will be good for the dogs.

Because let's face it, the dogs create a mess in the pool with all the dog hair... but having them in the pool with Ty makes him so happy and helps keep him focused. Besides, who doesn't love seeing a dog swim. It's adorable.

Oliver, the little white dog loves to actually lounge in the raft we have- Ty say's it's his royal yacht!

So steps built, I have a few more "deck like" projects that I will add on - kind of like a modular deck system... not one project too big at any one time.

This step platform I built cost me $30.00 for some of the wood (we had most of the wood from reusing pieces from dismantled projects like our garden arbor)

That's it.... not bad! And it took me a day and a half- but working only during pool play time- so probably a total of 5 hours... again- not a huge project, but it was good for me to get building again. It definitely makes me happy!


Just will need to stain the steps... and project complete.... I love working with my tools! ♥♥

No comments :