Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: My boys are off....

Saturday, May 3, 2014

My boys are off....

My boys are off.... getting settled at the "site" at CCI... and I am absolutely exhausted... it was such a difficult day. Ty struggled so much- it was so hard to see him so disorganized, so anxious, completely trying his hardest to keep it altogether and many times not able to. Literally he went and sat in the car waiting to leave, a few hours before actually leaving- in fact, Brian wasn't even home yet from the grocery store :(

it was a hard day for him-

I just hope things improve for him once he see's all the wonderful dogs.

My sister is getting married tomorrow, I"m the matron of honor, Sarah is flower girl... the girls and I will attend, celebrate... and then we will head off to CCI to join my boys... I do miss them!

But it is the first time in 5 years since I've had alone time with just the girls at our house- life is just really complicated and exhausting sometimes-

But my boy is getting his dog! Cannot wait!

No comments :