Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: right there with him

Thursday, July 21, 2016

right there with him

my boy woke up surprisingly happy

he didn't do his "usual routine" which is a pretty set in stone rigid routine..... but chose to engage with me

And he was back to some scripts..... we talked dog
s- and he has a very particular script that if we stick to- he's pretty happy, smiley, and engaging

Then he asked me to make pancakes. okay-
and even better, no behaviors and I was able to make pancakes

Then (yes it continues..... this is a lot of time he is continuing to be happy :)) while we ate pancakes I made, we watched a movie together - hmmm not a routine morning by any account

But it was certainly a nice change of pace compared to how things have been lately....... when he is happy and smiling, and also wanting engagement that just means his brain is calm enough for him to be present and in the moment- and I was right there with him

No comments :