Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: when your bar is low

Monday, May 16, 2016

when your bar is low

We are continuing this path of treating our son with medical cannabis, and we are turning a new corner once again.

Just ordered a new cannabis oil that I definitely feel based on my research could be even more helpful to him.

Ordered Haleigh's Hope oil.... and based on my research may be a better choice for our boy and his issues.

I can't believe how far he has come since starting MMJ, but know there is a long way to go.
When you have a bar set pretty low, in fact, lower than most people can even imagine- in our world, we can only go up from here!

What is hard for people to understand is how low functioning he really is. The good news is I haven't been hit (really hit) in weeks, he hasn't climbed out any windows lately and hasn't gone up on the back deck throwing rocks at the house. All things that are pretty typical when he's struggling greater than usual and having "a behavior".

But leaving our house is still monumental, and you can see the level of stress it causes him- his level of agitation sky rockets. We are still "recovering" from his Mother's Day hoopla and sister's birthday. All regular events for most- but in our world cause chaos and behaviors due to many factors- change in routine, increased anxiety, overwhelming feelings that are difficult for him to process, stimulating environments, I could go on-

Seeing the world through his lens has helped us realize how difficult the world is for him. But as I always said, we'll never give up. The bar may be low, but I have hope of raising it and continuing to see the progress he is experiencing! And trying a new oil is going to help us- I know it!

No comments :