Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: Momentarily forget about the days chaos

Friday, December 19, 2014

Momentarily forget about the days chaos

My girls and I went over to my sister's to celebrate the 3rd night of Hanukkah with her and her new Husband.... who we all just love!

It was so nice seeing the girls eventually warm up and become engaging and silly

They played the dreidel game, and I got to visit with my sister, Paul and my Aunt Sissie who was visiting from out of town. It was nice... it's been a long time since I was able to do that... and it gave Ty and Brian a quiet house which I know he desperately needed

especially after a good morning, then he took a nap, woke up with crazy thoughts, I had to go walk the neighborhood a few times

and then things ultimately settled...... so it was nice to "get out" ....

and it was really nice seeing the girls have a fun time...... this is the constant balance we try to achieve... we can't do things as a "family" it's just too overwhelming for Ty

but giving the girls experiences outside our home, as it can be difficult, especially during more difficult times

but being able to go celebrate, visit, relax, and literally momentarily forget about the days chaos

and best of all..... see them smile!

No comments :