Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: Almost....

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Almost....

We almost got through a MONDAY without incident!

I tell ya, transitions for my kiddo suck

and cause him to tail spin... first one was when Sarah got home, but luckily settled fairly quickly

second one was bedtime, and so what does my boy do>???

Decides it's craft time at 10:00pm

He gathered tape, boxes, Christmas lights

and he made a "light show"

When the rest of us know how to adjust to the change for bedtime

he does the opposite

gotta love his ability to always keep us guessing of what is next to come!

Maybe, just maybe today will be 100% without incident, including verbal insults...

I believe we are due for a Christmas miracle ;)

Plus we are still playing with meds to dial them in better... it's quite a process.... but necessary!

Here's to a day I hope I can report that has "nothing" to note!!! I do believe in miracles you know

No comments :