Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: Wholesome Dinner Tonight: Asian Chicken Salad {Gluten Free}

Friday, July 26, 2013

Wholesome Dinner Tonight: Asian Chicken Salad {Gluten Free}

Wholesome Dinner Tonight: Asian Chicken Salad {Gluten Free} I made this last night- and trust me coming from someone who essentially despises cooking, unless it's in an oven- this was so good and so easy. Even for being Gluten free and dairy/casein free. And it was a hit for my husband and 2 kids... that's what I refer to as majority rules. There's always one that doesn't like something. And considering the one is usually the same kid, who at points stops eating, has gone to feeding therapy in the past, pretty much hates most foods, except oatmeal, cereal, and sandwich (made with crust cut off just so, just the right amount of veganaise, and one slice of the Oscar Meyer deli thin turkey - okay I think you're getting it- he's a bit picky and has some food issues- but these days- he eats, so who cares what it is at this point!!) Anyway, to get back to my most delicious Asian Chicken Salad- this is where I love the internet- Google dairy free, gluten free Asian chicken salad- and waa laa.. which one sounds the easiest... hmm I will be posting some of my favorite blog spots, and this is one for great recipes- esp when you have picky eaters, (including myself) and food allergies. So, want to try a new recipe- this is certainly a thumbs up review from our household. And even if you are not a food allergy household, you can just substitute for non gluten free, non dairy free (that sounds so weird to say- it's always the opposite where I have to make the appropriate substitutions). It's especially easy and especially yummy on these warm evenings! (and doesn't heat up your kitchen). PS I literally took 3 frozen chicken breasts, stuck them in boiling water for 35 minutes (check to make sure they are cooked as that can vary)- nothing fancy for the chicken- and it allowed so many of the other wonderful flavors to come through (and of course we leave out things we (I mean I) don't like, ie almonds. Happy cooking!

No comments :