Pin It
My Paradise in a Bubble: Please some sunshine on this cloudy day......

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Please some sunshine on this cloudy day......

Thank you all for the wonderful well wishes and prayers- both Brian and Beth continue to recover... it's not always easy after surgery- but they are both doing well!

Please keep them in your prayers... and please pray for Ty as he is not well- and almost had to go to ER at 4am, but we are trying to hold out till a now scheduled bowel disimpaction for Thursday -

otherwise it's through ER and that is way more intense and traumatic for him..... I hope he can wait till then...

so please continue to pray for all of us.... this is a pretty crappy situation at this point ( I mean bad timing )

And what can top all of this, really nothing... but still is a pissy situation- someone stole my oldest daughters bike from school yesterday!

Really..... to say she's upset, well it's more like mad and sad- why do people do things like this.. and I think it's worse because it's on a day that her dad is in the hospital donating a kidney... Come on people.... have a heart! Oh the stuff we get challenged with ..... I"m ready for some sunshine please!!! Even on this cloudy day.... and I miss my hubby.. and can't be with him because Ty is so miserable. I wish I was cloned... not to mention, I just need Brian's love and support right now- this is not easy on my own.... as I was on the phone with the oncall surgeon at 3:15AM trying to figure out what we should do, I didn't have Brian there with me helping come up with a plan or just hold my hand.

That's the first time EVER since we've had children .... and I know he wants nothing more than to be here with us..... and Brian I know you are going to read this at some point...... you take care of you right now... so that when you are better- you are better! I can do this... I just miss you doing this with me! Can we go to Hawaii when this is all said and done? Oh wait, I forgot we don't leave the house....... well crap... how about a nice glass of wine to share!!!! Sound good :) So you get better, I will do my best over here.... and know that we are missing the heck out of you... do you feel it??? virtual hug and kiss when you read this!!!

Oh and in case I haven't said it lately, I am so so so proud of you.... you really are the most amazing person I know.... I guess that's why we are a good TEAM!, right!!!

No comments :